Shipping & Handling, Returns
- Returns are accepted on unused, unopened packages except for Decoupage Napkins.
- Decoupage Napkins are NOT RETURNABLE.
- Calendars are not returnable after December of the previous year. (In other words, Calendars for 2022 are not returnable after December 2021).
- If we have made an error let us know within 2 weeks of receipt, and we will fix it at no charge, including shipping and handling.
- If you have made the error, changed your mind or you ordered the wrong items we will issue credit for the items (except Decoupage Napkins) once we receive them back unopened and unused..
- We regret that we cannot issue credit for any shipping and handling charges as a result of your error. In cases of small orders we recommend keeping the order and finding some way to use it, or share with friends the items you do not want.
- Please call for authorization before sending any returns.
When you place your order you are automatically sent a Confirmation that we received your order and are processing it. When we ship it you are then sent a Shipment Confirmation.
We normally ship all complete orders via USPS within 2-4 working days.
However, because of the current shortage of postal employees due to Covid-19, deliveries are still slower than usual. At this time the Post Office cannot guarantee any shipping dates, even for Priority Mail. This is unprecedented but unavoidable.
We apologize and appreciate your patience.
Here are our current Shipping and Handling charges.