HOW TO MAKE CALENDAR CLIPS
Keeping important papers together and having a calendar right at your fingertips can help keep you organized.
This simple project uses a Jumbo Paper Clip and a Small Size Self-Stick Calendar Pad.
Use these Calendar Clips in
- Notebooks, Binders, File Folders, Journals, Datebooks, Cookbooks.
- Use them as Bookmarks.
- Make excellent Gift Tags and Party Favors.
Make a bunch and sell them at craft shows and church bazaars. It is a great project for the kiddies. Everyone loves these Calendar Clips!
There are two different ways to make these clips: one keeps papers clipped at the top and the other keeps papers clipped on the side.
What you need:
- Vippies Small Size Self-Stick Calendar Pads.
- Jumbo Size Paper Clips.
- Card Stock in a variety of colors.
- Ruler and Bone Folder (to score the Card Stock).
- Double-sided Sticky Foam Squares or Squares Tape.
- Rubber Stamps.
- Stamp Pads.
- Punch Outs.
Step 1: Cut the Card Stock - for Top Clip cut to 2" x 3-1/2". For the Side Clip cut to 1-3/4" x 4".
Step 2: Use the Bone Folder and Ruler to score the cards in half. Then fold and crease them.
Step 3: Stamp your design or add your Punchouts on one side. This step must be done first before adding the clip or calendar.
Step 4: Use Double-sided Foam Squares or Foam Tape to hold the Paper Clip in place.
Step 5: Attach the Vippies Small Size Calendar Pad.